Return Goods Procedure
At BBC pharmaceutical Services Ltd we recognise that there will be occasions where our customers will wish to return or make a claim with respect to goods supplied to them. Whilst our terms & Conditions of sale generally cover such matters, we thought it useful to summarise our policy with respect to specific instances where customers which to return goods. This returns policy covers goods supplied by BBC Pharmaceutical Services Ltd.
- Stock received in damaged condition.
- Short delivery /lost in transit
- Incorrect Stock Supplied
- Incorrect Goods ordered by the customer.
- Products are not supplied on a sale or return basis by BBC Pharmaceutical Services Ltd
- Upon receipt of order, the customer is fully informed of the returns policy & a copy of the returns policy is sent by email to the customer.
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the goods to the Buyer or any carrier for delivery to the Buyer
- All damaged Goods are non returnable.
- Goods ordered in error are non returnable.